We are recruiting a Programme Officer (parental leave cover) to support the Foundation’s core programmatic activities, with a focus on global governance-related activities, including financing of the UN development system. Please note that this is a temporary position (January 1st -July 31st 2022).
- Support planning, implementation and follow-up for projects, including in-house and external events (e.g. seminars, workshops, lectures) through, for example drafting invitations, making travel arrangements and compiling and disseminating materials.
- Contribute to producing and editing written material (articles, policy papers, reports, blog posts) related to the assigned projects(s).
- Follow ongoing research and events on issues and themes related to the Foundation’s work programmes and report back to Programme Director(s) and Managers.
- Coordinate and support projects and activities across all thematic focus areas of the Foundation.
- Participate in teams working on strategy, policy, monitoring and evaluation of the Foundation’s activities.
- Perform additional tasks in support of work programmes or administration as assigned by the Programme Director(s) and/or the Executive Director.
More information and to APPLY.
Deadline is Wednesday, December 8, 2021.