The theme for the 65th edition in the Dag Hammarskjöld Foundation’s Development Dialogue series is Intersectionality.
The volume aims to deepen understanding of the application of intersectional approaches in policy and practice, and will identify progressive efforts at the in which intersectional approaches have been used to understand and address intersecting inequalities faced by people and their communities. This publication is intended to promote greater interest in, support for, and application of intersectional approaches by academics, practitioners and policymakers to advance peace, human rights and sustainable development.
The publication will be organised around four themes listed below within the broader scope of peace, human rights and sustainable development:
- The work of the UN system and intersectionality
- Financing of peacebuilding/sustainable development/human rights and intersectionality
- Data and intersectionality
- Climate and intersectionality
All submissions should be sent to email@example.com by 15 May 2022 with the subject line of the email titled ‘DD Volume – Intersectionality’. You will need to indicate your intention to submit a full paper by sending an email with:
- The tentative title of the contribution;
- Author(s) (including affiliations); and
- Abstract (max 300 words).
If you have any questions about the submission or publication process, please do not hesitate to contact the series editor, Johanna Mårtendal, firstname.lastname@example.org.